Photo, video, printing and framing, and sales
Photography Studio Assistant
Pix Plaza Studio is looking for talented, multi-skilled assistants to help with the studio operation.
The studio assistant will assist the manager with all clerical and operational duties as delineated in the task list below. This position is currently available as part time, PRN, and paid internship. We plan to convert this position to full-time at the end of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Opening and closing at designated hours
- Front desk receptionist duties welcoming and assisting customers
- Taking And making phone calls and booking appointments over the phone
- Processing payments and making bank deposits
- Keeping the office and the studio clean and tidy before and after photo sessions
- In the studio: assisting makeup artists, hair stylists, wardrobe designers, art directors, and photographers as needed.
- Printing and framing pictures
- Selling, packaging and shipping
The applicant must
- have experience in customer service
- have basic knowledge and Photography and lighting, or be willing to learn
- be on time, and available on short notice, if needed.
- be able to commute locally for offsite tasks and photo sessions
To apply for this job please visit hiring.us.com.