Website Memorial Coast Heart Institute
Caring for the hearts of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Position ID: MST2123 | Reopened on April 20, 2021
Medical Assistant Job Description
Memorial Coast Heart Institute has a medical assistant job opening to add to its clinical team. This is a multi skilled technician position that does not require a degree or certification.
We are a medical team of four medical assistance, five nurses, ten nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and four cardiologists. We offer a professional, yet exceptionally friendly and compassionate and work environment.
The following list is provided for guidance only. Official job responsibilities, and training will be provided by Memorial Hospital
- Prepare exam rooms for patients visits
- Triage patients and record patient intake in Cerner EHR
- Review current medications and reconcile medication list
- Perform EKG according to the clinics protocol.
- Assist healthcare providers and other clinical staff
There is no prerequisites to apply for this position.
Click on Apply button, then on the link that appears below. Make sure you have an electronic copy of your resumes ready to attach to your application.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.us.com.