Website Memorial Coast Heart Institute
Caring for the hearts of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Position ID #MST2123
Memorial Coast Heart Institute is seeking a medical assistant to join our team of four medical assistance, five nurses, ten nurse practitioners and physician assistance, and four cardiologists, in an exceptionally friendly, compassionate and professional work environment.
The Official job responsibilities will be provided by Employment Services at Memorial Hospital. The following list is provided for guidance only.
- Triage patients and record patient intake in EHR
- Review current medications and reconcile medication list in EHR
- Perform EKG and other required testing following the clinics protocol
- Assist healthcare providers and other clinical staff
- Prepare for patients visits
- Schedule patients visits, tests and procedures
- Collaborates with other staff member
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Follow the instructions of the supervising physician and perform the tasks delegated by them.
There is no prerequisites to apply for this position.
Click on Apply button, then on the link that appears below. Make sure you have an electronic copy of your resumes ready to attach to your application.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.us.com.